What to Expect
Enjoy the treasures of Windsor Castle, home to kings and queens for over 1,000 years. Explore the ancient landscape of prehistoric Stonehenge and the incredible history and architecture of Oxford in this breathtaking tour in the United Kingdom! When you meet up with your guide and tour group in London, travel with comfort and ease inside a luxury coach with free WiFi! Perched high above the River Thames, the first stop, Windsor Castle, has been home to 39 monarchs and is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Explore the superb State Apartments, furnished with paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, and Canaletto and visit 14th century St. George’s Chapel, where tombs of ten sovereigns including Henry VIII rest in peace. Then you can experience the Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in Europe. Take a step inside the Neolithic Houses and visit the world-class exhibition and visitor center boasting over 250 ancient objects and treasures. Lastly, enjoy a guided walk of one of the most famous university cities in the world, Oxford! Steeped in history, stunning architecture and medieval charm, wander the cobbled alleyways and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum, and the Sheldonian Theatre.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 1-2 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-16
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice.
- You may check the Royal Collection's website for the latest information and updates
- If on rare occasions the State Apartments is closed, an alternative location will be arranged such as Queen Mary's Dolls House and St George's Chapel
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
You can request cancellations with a full refund or make changes to your booking at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Windsor Castle can get busy during the mornings, we advise visiting after 12:00nn to avoid queues and for a better visitor experience
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 8:00am
- Location: Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5
- Please arrive at the gathering location at least 10-15 minutes beforehand. Tour bus will leave sharply on time. For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refund will be issued
- Windsor SL4 1NJ, UK
How To Get There:
- By metro: Take Victoria line to Victoria Station and walk for 6 minutes