What to Expect
As the site where every British monarch since 1066 has been crowned, Westminster Abbey is a hugely important landmark and a trip to London is incomplete without an Abbey visit. Once you've admired the striking exterior, thought to be an architectural gothic masterpiece, step into the awe-inspiring interior. With your audioguide, you'll journey back through 1000 years of captivating British history and pass tombs of Kings, Queens, and British legends alike such as Charles Dickens and Sir Isaac Newton.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice
- Children ticket: Age 6-16
- Audio guides are available (in 12 languages) once you've entered the Abbey and passed through security
How To Use
- You must present a printed voucher for this activity
- Booked and payable by Evan Evans Tours
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
No cancellations, refunds or changes can be accepted
- Please check the complete opening times on their official website prior to visiting
- 20 Dean's Yard, Great North Door, London, SW1P 3PA
- Westminster Tube Station (Jubilee line, Circle line, District line)