What to Expect
Lose yourself in 1000 years of turbulent and bloody history at the infamous fortress, The Tower of London. Founded by William the Conqueror and guarded by the iconic Beefeaters, you can explore the Tower at your own pace, or for an additional fee take an audio tour, and start uncovering London’s royal past. Visit the White Tower, the oldest parting of the complex, see Traitor’s Gate where Tudor prisoners entered, and walk through Tower Green, the site where many great names of history were executed including two of Henry VIII’s wives. Whilst exploring, you’ll be captivated by the myths that surround this site such as the legend of the Tower’s resident ravens and the 11th century chapel said to be haunted by the ghost of Anne Boleyn. Then prepare to be dazzled by the symbols of the British Monarchy itself, the spectacular Crown Jewels that include some the world’s most extraordinary diamonds!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children ticket: Age 5-15
- All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission
- Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveler name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
How To Use
- You must present a printed voucher for this activity
- Visitors must exchange voucher upon arrival
- This voucher must be printed and exchanged at the venue for entry
- The printed voucher must be exchanged at Group Tickets window on arrival at the attraction
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Please check venue opening times before travelling
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Summer (1 Mar-31 Oct)
- Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00am-5:30pm (last admission: 5.00pm)
- Sunday-Monday: 10:00am-5:30pm (last admission: 5.00pm)
- Winter (1 Nov-28 Feb)
- Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00am-4.30pm (last admission: 4.00pm)
- Sunday-Monday 10:00am-4:30pm (last admission: 4.00pm)
- Tower Hill Tube Station (Circle queue and District queue)