What to Expect
One of the 15 bridges in London, and easily one of the most recognizable in the capital, Tower Bridge is a must see attraction for tourists, especially first timers. Visit the Tower Bridge Exhibition and gain access to centuries of history - from the architecture of the bridge, to its origins and more! Walk the 43 meter tall glass walkways - an excellent place to get panoramic views of the city - and enter the engine room where you'll see the original Victorian steam engines used to raise the bridge. You can even interact with the exhibits - a fun way to learn about the history of Tower Bridge. There's so much to see and do at the Tower Bridge Exhibition - the perfect gateway to London (literally), and its history and culture.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 5-15
- Infants aged 0-4 are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note this voucher does not permit you fast track entry to Tower Bridge. Visitors are advised to allow additional time for validating their booking, security checks and lift access up to the Walkways
How To Use
- You must present a printed voucher
- Visitors must exchange voucher upon arrival at the entrance for entry
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- All year: 9:30am-5:00pm
- On the third Saturday of every month, Tower Bridge opens at the later time of 10:00am to facilitate Autism Friendly Early Opening sessions
Tower Bridge is closed 24-26 December and open from 10:00am on 1 January
- Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, UK
How To Get There:
- Nearest underground station: London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern line)