What to Expect
Your day trip begins in London where you’ll board a comfy, air-conditioned coach and drive west to Windsor Castle. As the oldest occupied castle in the world and home to the royal family for almost 1000 years, the castle is full of fascinating British history. With your guide, wander the luxurious State Rooms and the impressive St.George’s chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of English medieval architecture. Then, drive through the rolling Wiltshire countryside before arriving at the pre-historic site of Stonehenge. As you explore the majestic stone formations, your guide will explain the spiritual significance of the stone circle and the unsolved mysteries surrounding this 5000 year old monument. Next, head to your final stop of the day, the elegant and picturesque Georgian town of Bath. There you’ll enjoy a panoramic tour through the charming narrow streets and admire the impressive Bath Abbey and the stately grandeur of the Royal Crescent. Finally, you’ll visit the world famous Roman Baths, one of Europe’s best preserved spa sites built on a natural thermal spring. After you’ve immersed in the ancient history of this site, sit back in your luxury coach and enjoy transportation back to London.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-16
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Cold food and drinks are allowed to be consumed on the coach, no hot food or drinks are allowed on the coach
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or individuals who require a wheelchair
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice. You may check the official Royal Collection's website for the latest information and updates
- If on rare occasions the State Apartments is closed, an alternative location will be arranged such as Queen Mary's Dolls House and St. George's Chapel
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
You can request cancellations with a full refund or make changes to your booking at least 72 hours prior to the activity
- Windsor Castle can get busy during the mornings, we advise visiting after 12:00nn to avoid queues and for a better visitor experience
- 8:00am tour begins at Victoria Coach Station
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Stonehenge rock formations
- Visit Bath
- 7:00pm approximately, tour ends at Victoria Train Station
- Please arrive at the meet up location at 7:30am
- Departure time and address: 8:00am at Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TP
- Nearest Underground Station: Victoria (Circle line, District line, Victoria line)