What to Expect
This combo tour that covers both the Stonehenge and the historic city of Bath is a deal that you simply can't miss if you find yourself traveling in the United Kingdom. Step back in time an impressive 4,500 years to witness the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. First, our panoramic drive of Bath provides a great introduction to the major sights of this beautiful city, including Pulteney Bridge, The Assembly Rooms, and Royal Crescent. Then the time is yours to explore at leisure: admire the incredible architecture or choose to visit the famous Roman Baths, a well-preserved site for public bathing back in the ancient Roman times. Before heading back to London, take a step inside the Neolithic Houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other artefacts and hear from volunteers about the lives of Neolithic people. Visit the world-class exhibition with over 250 ancient objects and treasures including a face reconstruction of a man who was at Stonehenge 5,500 years ago.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-16
- Please note: A minimum number of participants is required for each tour. The operator reserves the right to alter departures as required. In such instances, you will be offered the same tour on the next available date, a tour of equivalent or greater value, or a full refund
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
You can request cancellations with a full refund or make changes to your booking at least 3 days prior to the activity.
- Time: 8:30am
- Location: Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5
- Please arrive at the meet up location 10-15 minutes beforehand. The tour bus will leave sharply on time. For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued
- Victoria Coach Station, London.
How To Get There:
- By metro: Take the Circle, District, or Victoria lines to Victoria Station and then a 5 minute walk