What to Expect
With it’s vast dome towering over Ludgate Hill, St Paul’s Cathedral is certainly one of London’s most majestic buildings. Standing tall for over 300 years, it still manages to dominate the iconic London skyline, so a trip to this sacred site is a must when visiting the capital. Once inside, you’ll be stunned by the sheer beauty and grandeur of the interior. Take a trip down to the crypts, the largest in Europe, where British legends like Lord Admiral Nelson, the Duke of Wellington and the architect of the cathedral himself, Sir Christopher Wren are buried. Then climb to the Whispering Gallery for a unique acoustic experience and if you aren’t afraid of heights, climb a further 270 steps to the Golden Gallery. Here you’ll be rewarded with spectacular views over the River Thames, Tate Modern, and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children ticket: Age 6-17
- Please exchange your ticket at the main admission points of the cathedrals
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral
- Special services or events may close all, or part, of the cathedral on short notice
- The touch-screen multimedia guides are available in various languages and allow you to interactively explore St Paul's Cathedral
- If you are interested in a real tour guide at certain times a day you are able to reserve a place at the guiding desk when you arrive in the cathedral (included). It is not possible to make reservations in advance
- it is necessary to bring all pages of the voucher with you in order to redeem your tickets on the day. Guests that do not provide all details may be refused entry
How To Use
- You must present a printed voucher for this activity and exchange it for your physical entry ticket
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- Mon-Sat: 8:30am-4:30pm (last admission: 4:00pm)
- St. Paul's Tube station (Central line)