What to Expect
Immerse in the glitz, glamour, and spectacle of the world's most famous waxwork museum in London, the original Madame Tussauds to open over 180 years ago. Come face to face with your favourite stars like Kate Winslet and Helen Mirren on the paparazzi-filled red carpet, press stud a selfie with Kim Kardashian, pose with Usain Bolt, and rub shoulders with the British royal family. With 14 themed interactive zones including the new Marvel 4D and Star Wars Experiences, you'll be guaranteed hours of photgraphic fun. Then, hop onboard a London cab for a journey through the city's history from Tudor England, the Great Fire of London, to the swinging sixties!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-15
- Children aged 0-2 receive free entry
- Visitors must show/exchange voucher at Door 2 upon arrival
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Visitors must show/exchange voucher upon arrival at the Door 2 upon arrival
- Please check venue opening times before traveling
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- The Madame Tussauds London opening times vary throughout the year, typically the attraction opens at 10:00am and closes between 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- Please check the Madame Tussauds London official website for more information and specific opening times
- Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR, UK
How To Get There:
- Baker Street Underground Station (Waterloo queue, Circle queue, Jubilee queue, Hammersmith & City queue, Metropolitan queue