What to Expect
Located on the Southbank and standing 135 metres high, the London Eye is an iconic feature of the London skyline and a must-do experience affording views 25 miles in every direction- weather permitting. Board the air-conditioned glass pod and watch as the vast capital stretches out before you. Interactive tablets will provide you with great information in six languages about famous landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben as they appear in the skyline. With each rotation taking a leisurely 30 minutes, you'll have plenty of time to savor the magnificent views of the city from an ever-changing perspective.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-15
- Children aged 0-2 are free of charge
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given a schedule for the next available time slot
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Standard Tickets: Visitors must exchange voucher upon arrival at the ticket desk at County Hall located next to the London Eye (see address below)
- Fast Track Tickets: Visitors must exchange voucher upon arrival at the ticket desk at Fast Track ticket desk located next to the London Eye
- Please check venue opening times before traveling
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- The London Eye opening hours vary throughout the year, typically the attraction opens at 10:00am and closes between 6:00pm-8:30pm.
- Please check the London Eye's official website for full details and specific opening times
- Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB, UK
How To Get There:
- The Coca-Cola London Eye is located within easy walking distance from several London Underground stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster
- Buses to the Coca-Cola London Eye include the 211, 77 and 381. The Coca-Cola London Eye is on most London sightseeing bus tours and on the RV1 route that connects the London Eye to the Tate Modern and Covent Garden