What to Expect
The perfect tour for Potterheads, this 2 and a half hour tour takes you to the famous Harry Potter film locations in London like Diagon Alley, Platform 9¾, the Leaky Cauldron and more. Meet up with your guide at the Westminster Underground station and from there, head over to the Ministry of Magic. Get to see the iconic visitor's entrance to the Ministry, then head over to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron. After this, walk through Diagon Alley - the perfect place to really feel like you're finally in the wizarding world. Next up, walk to the famous Millennium Bridge and stand in the exact spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the bridge. Finally, end your tour at Platform 9¾ - make sure to snap some photos, to really feel like you're on your way to Hogwarts. With the help of your knowledgeable tour guide, discover the magic behind the locations and learn how each location added to the entire look and feel of this magical world.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 1-2 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-16
- Children aged 0-2 can join for free
- This tour has elements where you will need to use London Underground. We recommend that you purchase an Oyster card in advance
- Please note: A minimum number of participants is required for each tour. The operator reserves the right to alter departures as required. In such instances, you will be offered the same tour on the next available date, a tour of equivalent or greater value, or a full refund
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- Time: 8:45 am (9:00pm departure)
- Location: Westminster Underground Station Exit 1
- 9:00am departs from Westminster Underground Station
- Visit the Ministry of Magic
- Visit the Leaky Cauldron
- Diagon Alley
- Millennium Bridge
- Discover the Cecil and Goodwin Courts
- 12:00pm end of tour at Platform 9¾ at Kings Cross Station
- Take the underground via the Circle, District or Jubilee lines to Westminster station Exit 1