What to Expect
With thousands of years of history behind it, London is very much a city of secrets so get ready to uncover many of them on this unforgettable tour. Begin with a panoramic tour around the ancient area of the City of London from the convenience of a luxury coach before arriving at the iconic St Paul’s Cathedral for a guided tour. Marvel at the majestic dome and awe-inspiring interior where dozens of legends from British history from Lord Nelson to Winston Churchill are buried. Then, head to the famous medieval fortress, The Tower of London, whose ancient stones hold a dark past. Founded by William the Conqueror and guarded by the iconic Beefeaters, you’ll explore this palace and prison with your guide and visit the chapel, said to be haunted by the ghost of Anne Boleyn. After viewing the spectacular Crown Jewels that include some of the world’s most extraordinary diamonds, you’ll head to the river for a relaxing Thames cruise. Then, begin the spookier parting of the tour and visit Fleet Street, home of Sweeney Todd, the Old Bailey, and the Theatre Drury Lane, said to be the most haunted theatre in London! As the sun sets you’ll approach the East End, a hotbed of crime in Victorian London and trace the steps of Jack the Ripper with an expert storyteller. Finish your spine-tingling experience with a visit to the 18th Century 10 Bells Pub where many of Jack the Ripper’s victims were said to have drunk. Finally, enjoy some traditional fish and crisps as you head back to Trafalgar Square where the tour ends.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This tour is not suitable for children
- On Sundays and during special events, St. Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. We will stop for photographs at St. Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London
- We recommend that guests take the river cruise after the Tower of London from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier
- From Westminster, take a short walk to Trafalgar Square where Jack the Ripper tour starts from The Original London Visitor Centre
- If guests wish to use their river tour another time, the London tour will conclude at Victoria Train Station at approximately 5:30pm and guests should make their own way to Trafalgar Square for the start of the Jack the Ripper Tour at 7:00pm
- Please note: A minimum number of participants is required for each tour. The operator reserves the right to alter departures as required. In such instances, you will be offered the same tour on the next available date, a tour of equivalent or greater value, or a full refund
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
You can request cancellations with a full refund or make changes to your booking at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
Afternoon London Tour:
- 1:00pm tour starts at The Original London Visitor Centre
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Thames River Cruise
- 5:30pm approximately, tour finishes at Westminster Pier or Victoria Train Station
- Jack the Ripper Tour
- 7:00pm tour starts at The Original London Visitor Centre
- The Theatre Drury Lane
- London's East End
- 10 Bells Pub
- London’s most authentic fish and chip restaurants
- Spitalfields Market
- 10:00pm approximately, tour ends at Trafalgar Square
- The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square
- 200m away from exit of Charing Cross Underground Station (Bakerloo queue or Northern queue)
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time