What to Expect
Exclusively designed for families with children aged 2-12 this new world crafted out of LEGO® is one of the most legendary Dubai attractions. Foster your tots artistic creativity as they make a fresh LEGO® brick from the casting line. Browse and shop the largest selection of LEGO® in the Middle East at The BIG Shop. Head to the gargantuan LEGO® City which mimics a LEGO® Airport. Drive cars, planes, boats, visit the Seaport or the police headquarters and more. Next venture to the world of IMAGINATION, where you build and race your own Mindstorms Lego-tronic cars. March into KINGDOMS, the zone with a medieval flair. Vanquish the dragon, whirl around Merlin the Sorcerer’s Challenge or peddle your way up his flying machines. Awaken the explorer in you at the Adventure zone searching for the Pharaoh’s lost treasure, discovering underwater Atlantis in the Submarine Adventure or dodging water blasts in Wave racers. Finally step into the heart of this park- Miniland. Marvel at the splendour of miniature landmarks like the pyramids, Taj Mahal, Burj Khalifa and more all made meticulously out of millions of LEGO® bricks.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge (All individuals beyond this age must purchase their own ticket)
- Re-entry into the theme park is allowed (applies to all theme parks)
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
- Sunday- Thursday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday- Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Opening Hours until the Eid Week:
- Saturday to Wednesday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday - Friday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheik Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE.
How To Get There:
- By car: from Downtown Dubai, head south of Sheikh Zayed Road, past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali, until you see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left side of the road. The journey should take less than 40 minutes
- By public transport: Take the Red Line on the metro to the last station, Jebel Ali. From there, take a taxi for the short remaining distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts
- By shuttle service: Available at these shopping malls