What to Expect
Located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World is the world’s largest indoor theme park, wide enough to fit 7 football fields. The park showcases 25 exhilarating rides and numerous shopping and dining choices to cater to all palates. Sharpen your F1 racing skills on a 290-meter-long challenging track at the Karting Academy or bounce into other exciting attractions like the Speed of Magic, Paddock, The Racing Legends, Galleria Ferrari, and Bell’Italia –unfurl the inspiring story of Ferrari’s long road to fame and success. Climb aboard a cinematic motion-based simulator and experience the thrill of F1 racing or enjoy an interactive game show with Fast Lane Watch your little ones speed through with rides such as Junior Grand Prix and Junior GT. Electrify your senses when you hop on the Formula Rossa or undertake the Scuderia or the Fiorano GT Challenge. Ferrari world promises a day full of action, adventure and euphoria for the whole family..
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
- Plan your route prior to your visit to make the most out of your time at the park with help from the park map
- Selected rides are available only after 12:00pm. Please check out the rides schedule upon arrival at the park and check the official website for latest updates on ride closures
- You could also visit the Warner Bros. World, Qasr Al Watan, Yas Island and the Louvre Museum while you are in Abu Dhabi
Opening Hours :
- Sunday- Wednesday 11:00 AM to 08:00 PM
- Thursday- Saturday 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
How To Get There:
- By public transport: From Dubai, take the Green Line on the Dubai Metro to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station. From there, take Bus 190 which will take you to the front of Ferrari World. Travel time is approximately 2 hours from Dubai.
- Shuttle services are available within Yas Island and Abu Dhabi