What to Expect
Credited to be the first Integrated Resort in the region, Dubai Parks and Garden has three theme parks, one water park, and a Polynesian themed family resort, among other attractions, in its colossal 16 million square feet site. Riverland, with a host of leisure, dining and retail choices, serves as the gateway to this resort. With four themed areas including Boardwalk, French Village, the Peninsula and India Gate, it lets visitors to step back in time and also revel in several festivals as well as concerts.
Motiongate Dubai is one of the three theme parks that make up the key attractions of this resort. Filled with most advanced rides, special kids’ rides, and motion simulators – all inspired by Hollywood movies, this theme park will take your love for cinemas, adventure, and fantasies to a whole new level. Studio Central, Smurfs Village, DreamWorks, Sony Pictures, and Lionsgate are its main sections.
Bollywood movie lovers and those who are fascinated about Indian culture and traditions will enjoy exploring the resort’s theme park, namely, Bollywood Parks Dubai. What makes this park unique is its perfect blend of rides and attractions based on popular Bollywood classics / characters, enriched with an incredible dose of adventure, fun, romance and music. One of its major attractions is Rajmahal – an 850-seater Broadway Style Theater, showcasing daily Bollywood shows in association with Wizcraft International Entertainment.
Another of the theme parks is Legoland Dubai which offers 40 plus Lego themed rides and shows exclusively for families visiting with kids aged between 2 and 12. Attractions include Lego City, Lego City Airport, Miniland, Police Headquarters, Driving School, and Boating School. Adjacent to the park is Legoland Water Park with over 20 unique water slides.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Children aged 0-2 are free of charge.
- Re-entry into the theme park is allowed
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
20 Sep-19 Dec (End of Summer Timings)
- Saturday-Wednesday: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 12:00pm-10:00pm
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
- Saturday-Wednesday: 1:00pm-10:00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 1:00pm-11:00pm
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00am-8:00pm
LEGOLAND® Water Park
- 10:00am-6:00pm, daily
- Sheik Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
How To Get There:
- By car: From Downtown Dubai, head south of Sheikh Zayed Road, past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali, until you see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left side of the road. The journey should take less than 40 minutes
- By public transport: Take the Dubai Metro Red Line upto the last station, UAE Exchange. From there, take a taxi for the short remaining distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts