What to Expect
Dubai Desert Safari is a bucket list adventure while in Dubai. Explore the colossal Arabian desert with its breath-taking desert sunset in a 4x4 vehicle, bashing the ever-changing dunes. At the Bedouin campsite try adrenaline-pumping activities like Quad bikes, sand boarding, riding a camel or holding a majestic falcon. Savour the Arabic culture by adorning your hands with Henna painting, wearing the abaya and kandura (traditional costume of the locals) and relishing an Arabic coffee or a flavoured Shisha under the desert night sky while watching the Tanura and belly dances. Experience this traditional Dubai attraction with our special discounted prices!
- Zero cancellation policy once voucher is issued.
- If eligible for Refund the amount will be returned back to your account within 21 working days as per Banks' procedure.
- You will be receiving your voucher confirmation and e-ticket, upon booking this attraction.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the e-ticket on the day of tour.
- The pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / Residence only and not from the airport.
- Pick up from areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled departure
- Pregnant Women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this tour.
- The 20 minutes Quad Bike ride and 20 minutes Dune Buggy ride are available separately, and are not included in this package.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
As the jeep for the tour can accommodate six people, booking in a group of six will allow your group to have the entire jeep to yourselves, without having to share it with other guests.
Bring your camera along to capture the breathtaking views of the desert.
Pick-up timing is from 2:30-3:00 pm
8:00pm for dhow cruise dinner
- 2:30pm-3:15pm hotel pick up by 4x4 Land Cruiser
- 4:30pm arrive at souvenir shop
- 4:45pm enter the desert
- 5:00pm dune bashing
- 5:45pm stop to view sunset, depart for desert camp
- 6:15pm arrive at camp (Desert camp activities: camel riding, henna painting, belly dance and tanoura show, shisha etc)
- 7:15pm BBQ dinner
- 8:30pm end of activity, depart for hotel
- 9:00pm-9:30pm drop off at hotel
Dubai Desert, Dubai UAE