What to Expect
Dubai’s uniqueness and meteoric rise among cities of the world is not merely because of its rapid development, but also for retaining the duality of its way of life at the core. The city holds a balance of extremes: Ultra-modernity and opulence on one side in terms of engineering, technology, innovation and infrastructure and on the other preserved strong traditional values, with the Spice and Gold Souk, the Bastakiya area, the love for shisha, belly dancing and much more, lending it an old world charm.
The tour commences with a visit to the Bastakiya area, notable for the carefully preserved old houses and the 18th century Al Fahidi fort which houses the Dubai Museum, displaying mannequins & artefacts depicting early Arab civilization and lifestyle. Sail the Abra taxi across the Dubai creek to the Spice & Gold Souq. Step into the illustrious Jumeirah Mosque, an exquisite blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture. After visiting this symbol of religion, drive through the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and click a timeless photo. Next head to the crescent shaped man-made archipelago The Palm Jumeriah which boasts of residences of prominent celebrities like David Beckham and Shahrukh Khan. Visit the Atlantis next, a luxurious hotel at the cusp of the Palm Island followed by the pristine Jumeriah Beach. Steer through Dubai Marina where the affluent park their yacths and boats and conclude the day at Dubai Mall, the largest in the country, with over 1,200 stores. At the foot of the renowned Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world ; watch the musical fountains and click a memorabilia overlooking this leviathan architectural marvel.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Please wear a decent and modest clothing during this tour
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- The tour operator will be contacting you on the day of pick-up. Please be ready to wait at your Hotel reception.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
- 11:00am-12:30pm hotel pick up (pick-up timing varies, as per the tour operator/traffic situation within the vicinity)
- 9:30pm-10:00pm drop off at hotel
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Bastakiyas (heritage) - walking through
- Dubai Museum walk
- Abra (Traditional Water Taxi)
- Spice Souk
- Gold Souk
- Jumeirah Mosque (Drive by)
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop)
- Madinat Jumeirah (A drive through)
- Atlantis Hotel Photo-stop
- Dubai Marina
- Mall of the Emirates (Drive by)
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show (opportunity to stop and view the fountain show later in the evening)
- Burj Khalifa Photo opportunity from the waterfront at the Dubai Mall (can enjoy the spectacular view of the fountain show at the same time)
- Drop off at your Hotel