What to Expect
Celebrate the vibrancy of the Indian culture and get a taste of its magnum opus film industry at the Bollywood Parks Dubai. Get engrossed in the action, fun and frolic, burst of color, drama, music, bewitching dance moves and more!
Shake a leg with Chulbul Pandey and his team doing their hook step with live dance performance and a spectacular stunt show. Watch Ra.one get clobbered by G.one & Prateek Subramanian in Ra.one-Unleashed 4D show. Groove to a scintillating Rajasthani folk dance and music performance in true royal fashion at the Lotus court stage. Shop ethnic Indian souvenirs and more at Desi Emporium or treat yourself to some yummy goodness at the Rock on café or sit in an actual train compartment at the Victoria Station eatery for some Indian signature dishes.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
20 May-19th Sep (Start of Ramadan & Summer Timings)
20 Sep-19th Dec (Start of Ramadan & Summer Timings)
Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai
How to Get There:
By car: From Downtown Dubai, head south of Sheikh Zayed Road, past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali, till you see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left side of the road. The journey should take less than 40 minutes.
By public transport: Take the Red Line on the metro to the last station, Jebel Ali. From there, take a taxi for the short remaining distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts.