What to Expect
This one of a kind snake park in Asia is divided into the Virtual Reality Snake Museum, Snake Planet, Naka Theater and Snake Labyrinth Playground. See these star serpents in a unique light as you interact with over 70 fascinating species of snakes from across the globe at Snake planet. Understand their life cycle, feeding and hunting patterns through an interactive experience at this Immersive Snake Museum. Watch your little ones be awestruck at the sight of the Mighty Anaconda, the rare Golden Spitting Cobra, the colorful Ball Python and many other exquisite classes. End the day with watching these reptiles being tamed in a huge stadium at the Snake show or appreciating a brilliant audiovisual performance at the Naka theatre. A must visit museum for every budding or inquisitive herpetologist. Enjoy this park at special rates from BookMyExperiences!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: If you are making a same day booking, please allow at least 2 hours to process your booking before presenting your voucher at the ticket counter
- Child ticket: 90cm-135cm
- Children under 90cm and senior aged 60+ can enter for free
- There is a restaurant and souvenir shop inside
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- 9:00am-6:00pm, daily
- Last entry: 4:30pm
- Monday to Wednesday: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- Sunday: 10:30am 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- Thursday to Friday: 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
Naka Theater Show Schedule
Battle for the Naka Stone Show:
Muay Ngoo (The Legend of Snake Battle)
- 969 Luang Phang Road, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand Please see the map for assistance
How To Get There:
- By Taxi- Take a metered taxi from the city to Siam Serpentarium.
- For assistance, contact Siam Serpentarium at +662 326 5800 for directions
- You can also book a private car charter for hassle-free transportation
- By Public Transportation - Take Airport Rail Link to Lat Krabang Station, Exit 2
- Then, take a metered taxi or a white openair truck (Songtaew) line no. 333 to Siam Serpentarium