What to Expect
Most of the time, snakes are feared by people, but at Siam Serpentarium, these reptiles are the star of the show! See serpents in a different light at Asia’s first and only totally immersive snake museum! Bring the kids to an entertaining and educational outing at the heart of Bangkok.
Venture into an interactive experience at the Immersive Snake Museum, where kids can learn more about snakes; how they are born, hunt, survive, and reproduce, all while feeling like a snake through audiovisual effects. Come face to face with over 70 fascinating species of snake from every corner of the globe at the Snake Planet. Kids of all ages will surely be amazed at the sight of the Mighty Anaconda, the rare Golden Spitting Cobra, the colorful Ball Python and a host of others. End the day with a delighting show of stunning audiovisual performances at the Naka Theatre. The Snake Show also takes place at the huge stadium, where various snakes are presented and tamed before the crowd.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: If you are making a same day booking, please allow at least 2 hours to process your booking before presenting your voucher at the ticket counter
- Child ticket: 90cm-135cm
- Children under 90cm and senior aged 60+ can enter for free
- There is a restaurant and souvenir shop inside
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Naka Theater Show Schedule: Battle for the Naka Stone show
- Monday to Wednesday: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- Sunday: 10:30am 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
Muay Ngoo (The Legend of Snake Battle)
- Thursday to Friday: 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- 969 Luang Phang Road, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand Please see the map for assistance
How To Get There:
- By Taxi- Take a metered taxi from the city to Siam Serpentarium.
- For assistance, contact Siam Serpentarium at +662 326 5800 for directions
- You can also book a private car charter for hassle-free transportation
- By Public Transportation - Take Airport Rail Link to Lat Krabang Station, Exit 2
- Then, take a metered taxi or a white openair truck (Songtaew) line no. 333 to Siam Serpentarium