What to Expect
With a convenient pick-up straight from your hotel, you'll be whisked into the fantastical Thai land, for an evening of history, culture and an unbelievable performance. The three-act show takes you on a Thai journey combining an impressive range of dance, martial arts and acrobatics. One of the largest productions in the world, it features over 100 performers (in over 500 costumes!) and outstanding set design. It's worth coming early for the pre-show to see various cultural Thai treasures: a traditional village (complete with floating market), a fountain and light show, amazing dance performances, Thai boxing and even elephant feeding and rides! Opt to include dinner to indulge in a sumptuous range of Thai and International dishes including vegetarian and halal food – simply delicious!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Ages 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided that they are not occupying a seat
- Kindly note that seats will be assigned on the day of the show for Silver, Gold, and Platinum ticket holders
- Please note: These tickets are only available for foreign nationals. Thai nationals will need to buy their tickets at the counter
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You can enter the stadium directly with this voucher
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Buffet hours: 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Pre show entertainment: 7:20pm-8:05pm
- Show start time: 8:30pm (80 minute duration)
Ko Kaeo, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand