What to Expect
Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Siam and relive its history and culture, seated in a massive 2000 seater theatre promising mesmerizing performances. Featuring psychedelic, state of the art sets, over 150 performers including animals like elephants and goats, aerial acts exhibiting innovative tech, waterworks, pulsating sound scores, soothing folk music and more; this World class show promises an evening to remember! Hear the story of olden Thailand called Siam in the ancient times and learn about the early civilization soaked in the Buddhist and Muslim customs, their daily life, beliefs about Karma, Hell and Himpaan (a forest between heaven and earth), occupations and the transition to modern Thailand. The show promises a glimpse into the heart and mind of Thailand. A bucket list Bangkok attraction with your entire family. Avail our special prices and grab your tickets now!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 4-12 with height between 91-145cm
- Children aged 0-3 with height under 90cm can join the activity for free as long as they will not occupy seats
- Seats will be assigned on the day of the show, with preference given to online bookings
- Dress code: Casual (you may want to bring a sweater, as the theater has air conditioning)
- Please note: These tickets are only available for foreign nationals. Thai nationals will need to buy their tickets at the counter
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- Buffet hours: 5:00pm-7:45pm
- Pre-show entertainment: 7:00pm-7:30pm
- Theatre doors open at 7:30pm
- Show starts at 8:00pm (duration: 80 mins without intermission)
- Siam Niramit Theatre, 19 Thiam Ruam Mit Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand