What to Expect
Sit back in the 2,000-seater hall and delight your senses with a legion of 150 performers – including real elephants and goats! Flying dancers, meticulously designed backdrops, and heart-thumping sound scores all tell the story of Siam and its colorful heritage. Hark back to ancient times, with the city as a crossroad for civilizations. Glimpse Buddhist and Muslim customs, performed in harmonious ceremony. Partake in village celebrations and daily peasant life, and learn about the shared belief in karma, as well as mystical netherworlds Hell and Himpaan, a forest between heaven and earth. With riveting Thai dances and charming folk music set to spectacular effects, you're in for a wildly entertaining show, that takes you into the heart and mind of Thailand.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 4-12 with height between 91-145cm
- Children aged 0-3 with height under 90cm can join the activity for free as long as they will not occupy seats
- Seats will be assigned on the day of the show, with preference given to online bookings
- Dress code: Casual (you may want to bring a sweater, as the theater has air conditioning)
- Please note: These tickets are only available for foreign nationals. Thai nationals will need to buy their tickets at the counter
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
No cancelations, refunds, or changes can be made
- Buffet hours: 5:00pm-7:45pm
- Pre-show entertainment: 7:00pm-7:30pm
- Theatre doors open at 7:30pm
- Show starts at 8:00pm (duration: 80 mins without intermission)
- Siam Niramit Theatre, 19 Thiam Ruam Mit Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand