What to Expect
Complete your adventures in Phuket with some trickery. A ticket to Phuket Trickeye Museum lets you step into oversized 3D interactive paintings and become part of a number of optical illusions. Featuring a gallery with over a hundred painted and sculpted creations, the museum uses the trompe-l’oeil ("deceive the eye") technique taking its visitors to dangerous, funny and exciting unreal situations. Take pictures as you cross a shaky bridge over a waterfall, escape the sharp teeth of a shark, slide down a snowy slope and more! Located on the corner of Montri and Phang Nga roads, this large two-storey building houses loads of fun for the whole family and some truly unique photo setups.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Ages 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided that they are not occupying a seat
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You can enter the stadium directly with this voucher
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Daily 10:00am-7:00pm (last entry 6:00pm)
130/1 Phangnga Rd, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand