What to Expect
Muay Thai (Thai kickboxing) is known for its power, speed, aggression, and is one of the world's most thrilling martial arts. Visit Pattaya's one and only professional stadium that has hosted several of MAX World Championships and watch a live match between world renowned local and international fighters. If you found Muay Thai to be thrilling on TV, imagine experiencing the real thing in a stadium where you can feel and hear the excitement of yelling enthusiasts and atmospheric music. Roar with the crowd and cheer for your favorite fighters as they take the ring for a heart thumping battle. All fights are guaranteed to be real, authentic, and exciting! Choose between a weekday or weekend match depending on your schedule and participate in an event that will keep you jumping off the seat and is a must for thrill seekers visiting Thailand!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher at the counter and redeem your ticket
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least one business day prior to the activity
Weekday Muay Thai Battle
- Monday-Thursday: 6:25pm-8:30pm
- Fridays: 6:10pm-8:30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 4:00pm-6:00pm (Round 1), 6:25pm-9:00pm (Round 2
Weekend Muay Thai Battle
- Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya, 42/108 หมู่ที่ 9 ถนน Sukhumvitpattaya 42, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand