What to Expect
Explore the first modern aquarium in Thailand with over 5,000 marine animals from the region. There is an impressive diversity of sea creatures including coral, sharks, manta rays and giant fish to look at from the comfortable surrounds of a 100-meter long underwater tunnel. Don't miss out on the koi feeding experience that is fun for the whole family. If you're adventurous, dive with the sharks and manta rays for the experience of a lifetime. The marine conservation base of Pattaya will definitely be a hit for the entire family!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Coral Reef Zone: 10:30am and 3:00pm
- Shark & Manta Ray Zone: 11:00am and 4:00pm
- Giant of Siam Zone: 11:30am and 3:30pm
- Child ticket: Height of 90-130cm
- Children with a height of 89cm and below are free of charge
- Please note: This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai passport holders. Thai passport holders must purchase their entrance tickets from the Safari World ticket counter directly
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity
- 9:00am-6:00pm daily, last admission at 5:30pm
- Underwater World Pattaya, 22 22 หมู่ 11 Sukhumvit Rd, ตำบล หนองปรือ Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand