What to Expect
Wave House Sentosa boasts of being Asia's only wave installation using unique board sport technology making it an all-round flowriding experience suited to kids and experienced surfers alike. Novices must try the 'Catch a Wave' option taking baby steps into the world of surfing. Pro surfers can hone their skills conquering the FlowRider busting air-defying tricks on perfect sheet waves. The experience combines elements from a variety of board sports such as surfing, snowboarding, skimboarding, skateboarding, and wakeboarding. An hour of flowboarding in a safe, controlled environment, with instructors for guidance, makes for a super fun activity. A must do attraction for all adventure sports enthusiasts.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You must present your voucher to exchange it for a physical ticket at any of the Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- A valid photo ID is required for all riders
- The minimum height to participate is: 107cm (bodyboard) / 133cm (stand-up ride)
- All rides are subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis with a maximum of 10 riders per lane
- All riders must sign an indemnity agreement
- Riders aged 0-17 must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo ID to sign on their indemnity agreement
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water
- Riders are advised not to participate if they have had any recent surgery, illness, suffering from a heart condition, high blood pressure, aneurysms, or ailments, pregnant or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
- Mon-Fri: 12:00pm-9:00pm (last session starts at 8:00pm)
- Sat-Sun and Public Holidays: 11:00am-9:00pm (last session starts at 8:00pm)
How To Get There:
- By Car/Taxi: Drive across the Sentosa gantry. Follow signs to Siloso Point, proceed to and alight at the bus stop at Siloso Point. Take a 5 minute walk along Siloso beach walkway
- By MRT train: Take the North East line MRT train to Harbourfront Station. Proceed to the 3rd floor of Vivo City. Take the Sentosa Express to Beach Station. From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop