What to Expect
Resorts World Sentosa houses the acclaimed Universal Studios Singapore, the first ever in South East Asia. Indulge the daredevil in you with adrenaline pumping roller coasters like Revenge of the Mummy and Battlestar Galactica, dizzy your senses onboard the Accelerator a whirling twirling ride, defeat the forces of evil in Transformers the Ride with Optimus prime and other Autobots or navigate over tempestuous rapids on a raft, discovering primeval dinosaur habitats where you will get wet and possibly soaked in the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure.
Watch your kids squeal with joy as they join Elmo and Super Grover chase Macaroni the merciless, fly over the Far Far Away kingdom on Donkey’s beloved Dragon junior roller coaster or piloting their own Pteranodon in the Dino Soaring ride. Hop on the fun carousal at King Julien’s Beach Party go round, visit Fairy Godmother’s Potion Shop and climb on this fantastical Ferris wheel or take a leisurely boat cruise with Madagascar’s star heroes Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria. Scale the Amber Rock walls exploring precious stones and fossilized insects, embark on an anti-gravity, swashbuckling adventure atop a giant beanstalk in search of the precious golden eggs with Puss in boots or just enjoy a prehistoric bird’s-eye view as you soar the sky on the Canopy flyer. The fun & excitement on this magical isle never ends. Avail our fantastic discounts to this enchanted adventure!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 1-2 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 can enter the park for free
- These tickets are for tourists only
- All characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by © 2015 Sesame Workshop or Universal Studios. All Universal logos, elements and related indicia TM © Universal Studios. © 2015 Genting International Management Limited. All Rights Reserved
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
Once confirmed, no cancellations, refunds, or changes may be made
- Be sure to check out the show schedule once you arrive onsite. We recommend that you plan your itinerary around the Waterworld show timings
- Weekend visitors should also plan around the magical Hollywood Dreams Parade and the incredible fireworks of the Lake Hollywood Spectacular
- Park admission is valid for an entire day, you can even leave and re-enter but be sure to get a hand stamp at the exit
- Express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park if you wish to skip the line
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Universal After Hours: 10:00am-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday
- Refer to the official Universal Studios Singapore website for updated opening hours
8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
How to get there:
- Public Buses: RWS8, 188R, 963R
- Nearest MRT station Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
- Sentosa Express: Waterfront Station