What to Expect
Encounter exotic wildlife in their global habitats, mimicked at the award-winning Singapore Zoo, spanning a massive 20 hectares. Journey through the various strata’s of this tropical rain-forest and meet over 2400 inhabitants across 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles out and about in their open enclosures. Entertain you children at the Buddy Barn where they can pet the furies like rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, goats and ferrets, go for a pony ride, ride the wild animal carousal, tackle the rope coarse or have a big splash in the Wet play area. From Wildlife Tours, feeding the animals, going behind the scenes with Keeper’s chit chat where you hear stories and learn fascinating facts about these creatures to having a unique dining experience with the Orangutans, enjoy a day filled with fun and frolic for your entire family.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity in exchange for physical tickets at one of the collection points
- Kindly allow sufficient time to facilitate ticket collection on the date of visit
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- 8:30am-6:00pm, daily (last admission is at 5:30pm)
- Rainforest Kidzworld: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
How to get there
- Public Buses: 138, 927
- Book your private transfer here for the most convenient experience