What to Expect
Enjoy with your entire family this unique river-themed wildlife park occupying a whopping 12 hectares featuring over 240 diverse animal species, 7500 animals, 400 plant species welcoming over 1 million visitors annually.
Inspired by the mighty rivers of the world such as Egypt's Nile also called the river of life, China's Yangtze, South American Amazon and the Flooded forest which are the “lungs of the earth” or the deeply revered Ganges in India, the attraction features captivating stories and facts about the exotic flora and fauna from these regions. Meet and learn about endangered species and inspire people to value and conserve biodiversity. Encounter gentle giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant panda forest and dine at Mama Panda Kitchen for a scrumptious meal. Click a memorabilia with Capybaras and graceful pelicans or feed the adorable beavers and the Mantee family! Hop on the reservoir cruise with your loved ones and experience this amazing Singapore Attraction. Promising a day of fun interaction with the special residents of River Safari with Bookmyexperiences.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- This offer is valid for non-Singaporean passport holders only. This offer cannot be availed by Singaporean passport holders and/or permanent residents in Singapore
- Boat rides are subject to available seating (which is arranged on a first-come-first-served basis) and weather conditions of the day
- Please Note: The multi storey car park will be closed from 1 April 2019 to 31 December, 2019 for upgrading works. Alternate parking lots are available at the open air car park. You may also take our Mandai Khatib Shuttle bus service or public buses no. 138 and 927 to visit our Mandai Parks.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher in exchange for physical tickets at one of the collection points
- Kindly allow sufficient time to facilitate ticket collection on the date of visit
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
Free WiFi is made available at the entrance of the River Safari which can be used throughout the whole park.
Don't miss out on the following park experiences: River of the World at River Wonders at 10:15am, Wild Amazonia at Squirrel Monkey Forest at 12:15pm and 5:15pm, and the Amazon Flooded Forest at the Manatee Exhibit at 12:30pm and 5:30pm
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Last admission: 6:30pm
- 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
How To Get There:
- Public Buses: 138, 927
- Book your private transfer here for the most convenient experience