What to Expect
Embark on this safari to witness over 900 animals across 100 different species, roaming freely in 35 hectares of wildlife park designed to mimic their natural habitats. Visit this award winning, internationally acclaimed, after-dark park and meet over 2500 nocturnal animals, on-board a tram ride gathering information through live commentary or trekking the multiple walking trails into the depths of the forests. Join the park’s efforts to promote biodiversity and protect endangered species through captive breeding of Malayan tigers, Asian elephants, Fishing cats, Anoas, Markhors, Bantengs, Malayan tapirs and Asian lions, amongst other threatened species. Watch the interactive Creatures of the Night Show or the spine-chilling fire show or enjoy a scrumptious private dining experience surrounded by exotic fauna. Experience this unique Zoo with your kids and family with BookMyExperiences’s discounted prices.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists
- Free WiFi is available at the entrance
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must present this voucher and exchange it for your entry tickets
No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
- 7:00pm-12:00am, daily (last admission 11:15pm)
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 7:15pm, 8:30pm and 9:30pm and also at 10:30pm on Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays Please visit the official website for up to date show schedule
- Thumbuakar Fire Show: Daily, except Wednesdays at 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm with a extra show at 10:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Eve of Public Holidays
80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
- Public Buses: 138, 927