What to Expect:
Let your courage soar 47 mts above the white beach as you ascend the famous Sentosa Skybridge joining the twin towers. Strut over the glass paneled transparent sections of this 40 meter long bridge and look down upon dizzying depths.
Challenge your quivering knees to lean over the Glass Cube, a portion of the bridge that juts out the side of the structure. Further spike your adrenaline with the Skybridge Bungy Jump and Swing. A bucket list Singapore attraction for every thrill seeker!
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date specified
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Participants are solely responsible for their own physical and mental state of health
- A personal declaration is required at the point of registration for all participants of these activities
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday: 1:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00pm-8:00pm
30 Siloso Beach Walk, 098995, Singapore
How To Get There:
- By Car/Taxi: Drive across the Sentosa gantry. Follow signs to Siloso Point, proceed to and alight at the bus stop at Siloso Point. Take a 5 minute walk along Siloso beach walkway
- By MRT train: Take the North East line MRT train to Harbourfront Station. Proceed to the 3rd floor of Vivo City. Take the Sentosa Express to Beach Station. From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop