What to Expect:
Have you ever wondered what endless fun looks like? Take a look at the Sentosa FUN Pass––your ticket to The State of Fun! Explore Sentosa, Singapore's famous island resort and the abundance of activities it has to offer. Loads of alluring attractions await you: from 4D Adventureland to Megabounce and S.E.A Aquarium, you surely won’t be strapped for your choice of fun. Spend a carefree day with your family and friends and save money as you do it.
The Sentosa Token FUN Pass (55, 80 or 120 tokens) is your gateway into the land of adventures, and at an affordable price!
How To Use:
- You can present and redeem either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity at any Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- The voucher validity can be found under the package description
- Sentosa FUN Pass has a 14 day validity period upon exchange of confirmation voucher
- You must present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at any Sentosa Ticketing Counter below
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This attraction is not covered with any existing promotions.
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Wings of Time tickets must be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters prior to show
- Passes are non-transferable and each pass allows only 1 visit per attraction per person
- Sentosa FUN Passes must be fully used within 2 consecutive days upon first redemption
- Guests will be able to top up their Sentosa FUN Passes at all Sentosa Ticketing Counters in blocks of 5 tokens for SGD5
- Unutilized tokens will not be refunded
- Pass is valid during the attractions' usual operating hours or until closure of attractions, whichever is earlier
- Please refer to the official website for the respective attractions' height, weight, and age restrictions
- Please note: Adult guests will not be able to use child tickets and vice versa.
- Please ensure that you choose the correct type of tickets when booking, as no refunds will be issued should you purchase the incorrect ticket type
- There will be no refund for unused printed ticket either in part or full. All printed tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose
- All guests must present a valid ticket to staff manning the island or attration's admission points or the outlet staff to avail the service or products indicated on the tickets
Start off with the more physically-demanding activities to avoid the hot afternoon sun
Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
- Beach Station (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Imbiah Lookout (10:00am-7:00pm)
- Merlion Plaza (9:00am-8:00pm)
- Sentosa Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Waterfront Station (9:00am-8:00pm)
How To Get There
- By Sentosa Express: Take the MRT and alight at HarbourFront Station (North-East Line or Circle Line) or take bus numbers 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, or 166 and alight along Telok Blangah Road. From there, you may either take the Sentosa Express located at the 3rd level of VivoCity shopping mall (Lobby L), or take a leisurely stroll down along the Sentosa Boardwalk into Sentosa
- By Cable Car: Alight at Harbourfront MRT and take Exit B (Harbourfront Centre). Follow directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at Harbourfront Tower II.