What to Expect
Behold the enchanting, unfathomable ocean world as you sneak peek inside S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa. Inhabiting more than 100,000 marine animals, over 800 species, across 49 different habitats, this South East Asia's largest aquarium promises close encounters with Nurse Sharks, Giant Moray Eels, Clown fish, Reef Manta Rays, Sea nettles, Goliath groupers, Bottleneck Dolphins, Seahorses and many more exotic fauna in their marine habitat. Feel these vibrant creatures at the touch pool or witness them through the colossal glass dome frolicking about in the panoramic Open Ocean. Savor Mediterranean- Californian cuisine or quick bites like hot-dogs and pastries at eateries surrounded by marine animals or pick up a souvenir to commemorate your visit to S.E.A. Aquarium at SEA treasures & wonders.
Grab tickets to this bucket list, kid friendly attraction available at great discounts at BookMyExperiences!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 can enter the park for free
- These tickets are for tourists only
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for S.E.A Aquarium
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Please check visitor info before your visit
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing time
Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island
The Aquarium is located below the Maritime Experiential Museum
How to Get There
- Nearest MRT Station: Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
- Sentosa Express: Waterfront Station
- Public Buses: RWS8, 188R, 963R