What to Expect
Fly like an eagle zipping through 450 meters long 3 wire ziplines, at 60kmph, 75 meters above the ground; as you conquer your fear of heights and give into the adrenaline rush. Race your family, friends or children to the finish line at the Siloso Beach, where you embark for more fun activities. Enjoy this exhilarating and memorable ride with BookMyExperiences discounted tickets.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Minimum height: 90cm must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons measuring 120cm and above can be unaccompanied
- Minimum weight: 30kg
- Maximum weight: 140kg
- Participants can store their personal belongings in a bag before riding the MegaZip. Staff will move the bag to the arrival area
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Redemption location: Mega Adventure Park ticketing counter
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- We recommend wearing long shorts or pants and shoes that won't fly off when you're zip lining
- 11:00am-7:00pm, daily
10A Siloso Beach Walk, 099008, Sentosa
How to Get There
- By Car/Taxi: Drive across the Sentosa gantry. Follow signs to Siloso Point, then proceed to and alight at the bus stop at Siloso Point. Take a 5 minute walk along Siloso beach walkway. The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the right
- MRT train: Take the North East line MRT train to Harbour Front Station. Proceed to the 3rd floor of Vivo City, then take the Sentosa Express to Beach Station. From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop. The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the left