What to Expect
Marvel at Singapore’s iconic skyline and top attractions like Gardens by the Bay, Merlion, Supertree Grove, Singapore flyer and more from a vantage point 200 meters above the ground, atop the Skypark’s observation Deck at the famed Marina Bay Sands. Watch the magical Singaporean sunset from the Infinity pool, have a fantastic dining & clubbing experience at the Skypark or watch the Spectra Light and water show at the Event plaza. Perched at 57 levels above the land with a broad walkway, experience this bucket list attraction with BookMyExperiences
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Admission tickets are valid until 30 Jun 2019
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Admission is free for children aged 0-1
- Child ticket: Age 2-12
- There are times when the Observation Deck is closed for private events or commercial commitments. Please call ahead of time to +65 6688 8826 to confirm if the Observation Deck is expected to open on the day you wish to visit
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st-floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Spectra - Light & Water Show which happens every 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm daily with an additional 10:00 pm show on Fridays and Saturdays
Monday-Thursday: 9:30am-10:00pm (last admission at 9:00pm)
Friday-Sunday: 9:30am-11:00pm (last admission at 10:00pm)
Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Level 57
10 Bayfront Ave Singapore 018956
Please proceed to the entrance at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Exterior
How To Get There:
- 10-minute walk from Bayfront Station (CE1/DT16)
- 15-minute walk from Promenade Station (CC4/DT15)
By Public Bus
- Get off at the bus stop: "Marina Bay Sands Hotel" along Bayfront Ave
- Buses: 97, 97E, 133, 133M, 502, 518, 106
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, then the Skypark Observation Deck may be closed.
- Only guests that have been up to the Skypark Observation Deck for less than one hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund.
- Management reserves the right to close the Skypark Observation Deck as they deem necessary.
- Entry to the Skypark Observation Deck is subject to availability – wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity
- Tickets are for single entry only.
- Only children under 2 years of age may enter without a ticket. Everyone else must have a ticket for admittance.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions when entering the Skypark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on the guests on the premises or when they are leaving it
- Throwing any item over the edge of the Skypark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police.
- Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the Skypark Observation Deck. Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket.
- Guests must wear footwear – bare feet are not permitted.
- Loitering on the Skypark Observation Deck is not permitted.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the Conditions of Entry of Marina Bay Sands and of the seller.
- Smoking at the Skypark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.