What to Expect
Step into this mesmerizing utopia of Wax at Madame Tussaud's Singapore and immerse your senses in 8 themed and interactive zones. See the glitz and glamour of Bollywood at the Ultimate film star and IIFA Awards experience. Hop aboard the Spirit of Singapore, a boat ride voyaging through Singapore’s tropical jungles and passing by significant landmarks like the F1 Grand Prix race-track, Singapore Flyer and Changi Airport. Click a selfie with historical figures, leaders, sportsmen, musicians and more or zip through the F1 racetrack while sitting inside a grand prix car cockpit simulator at the VR racing experience. A novel, all weather experience at Sentosa, Singapore to be enjoyed with the entire family. Avail BookMyExperiences promotional tickets and spend a memorable day at Madame Tussaud's.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher validity can be found under package description
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at Madame Tussaud's ticketing counter
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
With so many amazing photo opportunities, don't forget to keep your camera fully charged!
- 10:00am-8:30pm, daily (Last admission: 7:00pm)
- The Images of Singapore LIVE and Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride experience will still be available from 11:00am, daily
- The attractions may alter their opening hours on selected dates. Please check the official website for updates
40 Imbiah Rd, Imbiah Lookout, Singapore
How To Get There:
You can get to Madame Tussauds Museum by Sentosa Express