What to Expect
Explore Asia’s largest bird haven spanning over a whopping 20.3 hectares and interact with 3,500 colorful birds across 400 species & 80 endangered species. Visit unique aviaries such as Jungle Jewels, Penguin Coast, Pelican Cove and more.
Discover the impressive Waterfall Aviary- this colossal walk-in aviary mirrors the natural habitat of birds and houses over 600 free-flying birds from 50 species, including the endangered sun conjures, common crowned pigeons and Von der Decken’s horn-bills. Marvel at the world’s first and tallest man-made waterfall with water cascading from 30 meters above. Traverse the 3000 square metre, nine-storey high Lory Loft, themed after the Australian outback, sheltering nine multi-colored lory species. Feed these friendly birds while you walk across suspended bridges.
Indulge in an extraordinary lunch experience in the company of talented parrots. Enjoy this unique and interactive attraction with BookMyExperiences’s discounted tickets and cherish a memorable day with your loved ones!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
If you're coming with children, don't forget to bring along their swimwear so they can play freely at the Birdz of Play wet-play area
- 8:30am-6:00pm, daily
- Jurong Bird Park, 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore 628925