What To Expect:
Journey into the wondrous world of virtual reality and gaming at the Headrock VR Sentosa. Explore 11 rip-roaring and immersive attractions in South Asia’s first and Singapore’s largest VR themed park at Sentosa. Experience thrill across three colored zones Blue, Orange & Green promising spectres catering to different ages and adventure levels. From tackling blizzards, T-rex and zombies to shooting evil robots and jumping into scorching Magma, this VR park pushes the limits of entertainment. Complete your holiday with BookMyExperiences promotional offers while booking tickets for this sensational experience.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for 2 months beginning on the date specified on your voucher and it can only be used once
- You must present your voucher at the ticket counter for your entry ticket and wristband
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-5 are not allowed to enter HeadRock VR
- The attractions inside HeadRock VR are not suitable for people prone to epilepsy, people with heart problems, pregnant women, and elderly people aged 66+
- Pets are not allowed inside the premises
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the premises
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made prior to redemption of the voucher
- 10:00am-8:00pm, daily (last admission is at 7:00pm)
- 26 Sentosa Gateway, #01-38/39, Singapore 098138
How To Get There:
- By MRT: take MRT Line NE1 or CC29 to Harbourfront Station and walk to HeadRock VR from there
- By Sentosa Express: ride the Sentosa Express and get off at Resorts World Sentosa, then walk to HeadRock VR from there
- By public bus: ride the RWS8, 188R, 963R and stop at Resorts World Sentosa, then walk to HeadRock VR from there
HeadRock VR is right beside the Trick Eye Museum.