What to Expect
Traverse the awe-inspiring Flower Dome as colossal as 75 Olympic-sized swimming pools put together, showcasing exotic plants from five continents displayed across nine different gardens. Wander the largest glass greenhouse and see 100 year-old olive trees plus more as you soak in the beautiful flower display. Visit Floral fantasy, a seamless amalgamation of artistry and technology, creating a surreal experience for visitors; with four diverse garden landscapes and a 4D ride. Escape the busy city and unwind in the tranquil Serene Garden, developed as per the minimalist concept of Japanese zen gardens.
At the avant-garde Supertree Grove, marvel at large manmade supertrees, lined with solar cells and large canopies which provide shade during the day and illuminate with lights and sounds at night. Stand amongst these majestic structures or stroll along the OCBC Skyway (Surcharge Applies). This 22-metre-high, 128-metre long aerial walkway, connects 2 of the towering Supertrees and promises breathtaking views of the Gardens and the Marina Bay skyline. Uncover endangered and rare flora, diverse vegetation and spectacular mountain views at the misty Cloud Forest. Explore this cool tropical realm replete with blooming orchids, pitcher plants, ferns and the tallest indoor waterfall. The Art Sculptures garden is home to more than 40 unique sculptures, crafts and intricate stone works from around the world to enhance the beauty of the landscape.
Enjoy a fun filled day with your entire family at this must-see Singapore attraction with discounted and promotional tickets from BookMyExperiences.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Visit gardensbythebay.com.sg for a schedule of the conservatories' maintenance dates. You don't want to drop by when the attractions are closed!
- Upcoming closure dates for Flower Dome in 2019: 27 Aug, 24 Sep, 15 Oct, 12 Nov, 10 Dec
- Upcoming closure dates for Cloud Forest in 2019: 26 Aug, 23 Sep, 14 Oct, 11 Nov, 9 Dec
- Admission to the Supertree Grove (excluding OCBC Skyway bridge which connects the Supertrees) is free, as is admission to the regular garden areas
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- If you intend to re-enter within the same day, please remember to get a re-entry stamp on your way out
Once booking has been made, no cancellations allowed
- Our favorite time to visit the Gardens is in the late afternoon when it's a little cooler, ending with the nightly Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove (7:45pm and 8:45pm)
- Headset rental is available at the Visitor's Information Centre in English, Mandarin and Japanese (SGD4 each, 9:00am-9:00pm daily)
- Zoom through Gardens by the Bay easily with an e-scooter rental and drop by Satay by the Bay or Majestic Bay for a unique dining experience
- 9:00am-9:00pm, daily
- Last admission time: 8:00pm
- 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953
- From Bayfront MRT (CE1/DT16), take Exit B and follow the underground linkway, exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay
- From Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15), take Exit C and head to International Plaza, Anson Road to bus stop 03223, take bus 400 and alight at bus stop 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive
- From Marina Bay Sands Hotel, cross the overhead bridge (Lions Bridge), open daily from 8:00am-11:00pm or walk through underground linkway via Bayfront MRT