What to Expect
Spend a frolicking day with your kids or friends at the Adventure Cove Waterpark promising you an unforgettable aquatic experience. Surf and catch a wave at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, navigate the wet maze watching out for the sneaky water blasters, grab a tube and cruise down the Adventure River, passing through stunning scenes, a tropical jungle garden and a grotto inhabited by quirky sea creatures or seek thrill being sucked down a pitch dark water tornado. Enjoy some tot friendly fun at Seahorse Hideaway a shallow wading pool with sprinkler fountains. Snorkel, Wade or bask a memorable day with your loved ones at the aquatic paradise.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 can enter the park for free
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107cm, 122cm or 140cm. Most rides require children under 122cm to be accompanied by an adult
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Please note: Whirlpool Washout ride is not available until further notice
No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
Come up close and personal with the tons of fish at the Rainbow Reef, a special feature at the waterpark where you get to snorkel among thousands of fish
- 10:00am-6:00pm, (Daily)
How To Get There:
- By MRT: Alight at Harbourfront (NE1/CC29) which is the nearest MRT Station
- Sentosa Express: Alight at Waterfront Station
- By bus: Take RWS8, 188R, 963R