What to Expect
Aboard the Singaporean “tongkangs” or bumboat, traverse the Singapore river in a 40 minute cruise. Enjoy the rustic charm as you sail by Singapore's popular riverside attractions. Board the boat at Clarke Quay, sit outside or inside and listen to the interesting commentary as the river cruise takes you around the CBD area, Marina Bay Sands, the Merlion, the Esplanade etc. You may disembark from any of the jetties and continue exploring Singapore on foot (note that you can't re-board the boat once you get off) or stay on board for the entire trip. A quintessential must do experience for tourists and locals alike.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 1-2 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- River cruise ticket (full journey approx. 40 minutes)
- Audio visual commentary in English on board
- You may disembark at any of the following jetties:
- Clarke Quay
- Read Bridge
- Boat Quay
- Merlion park
- Bayfront South
- Please note that you will not be allowed to re-board the boat once you've disembarked
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for 90 days from the date specified Redemption and Boarding Point:
- Please proceed to Clarke Quay Jetty River Cruise ticketing counter (Next to G-MAX Reverse Bungy Jump) to redeem your voucher for a physical ticket and board the boat
Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made
- Open daily 9:00am-11:00pm (departs every 30 minutes)
- Last boat departs at 10:30pm
- Singapore River Cruise, 30 Merchant Rd, Singapore