What to Expect
Skyline Luge roots back to 1985, Rotorua New Zealand, first introducing thrill-seekers to a unique wheeled-gravity experience, giving riders full control over their luge’s decent, by pulling or pushing handlebars to brake or accelerate on a purpose-built track. Being the first of its kind in all of Asia, the Skyline luge Sentosa caters to your adventurous side, onboard the three-wheeled sled while you and your loved ones dominate the 1.2 km formidable terrain. Avail our special offers and discounts when you book the Sentosa Skyline Luge & Skyride and enjoy this attraction with your whole family!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 1-2 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children must be at least 135cm tall to ride the Skyride on their own
- Children must be aged 6+ and 110cm tall to ride the Luge on their own
- Children who do not meet the height requirement (85-134cm) can ride the Luge with an adult by purchasing the Child Doubling ticket on the spot (3 SGD per Luge ride)
- The last Luge ride is at approximately 9:20pm each night (this may change depending on weather conditions)
- Guests who are pregnant, suffering from back and neck problems, heart problems and epileptic fits are not advised to take the luge
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- Please exchange your voucher to Skyline Luge Singapore ticketing counter at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 9:00pm
- The voucher validity can be found under package details
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made/p>
- Visitors may store their belongings at lockers in the Skyline complex, for a small fee. Simply visit the Ticket Counter for availability
- You could also get photo souvenirs of your ride by purchasing photos at Skyline Luge Sentosa, and download a copy from the partner photo vendor. Check out Skyline Luge’s FAQ for more details!
- 10:00am-9:30pm, daily (last redemption at 9:15pm)
- 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore
Imbiah Lookout Entrance:
- Take Sentosa Bus 1 or Bus 2 and alight at Imbiah Lookout bus stop; or
- Take the Sentosa Express and alight at Imbiah Station; or
- Take the Singapore Cable Car and alight at Sentosa Island Terminal (2 min walk); or
- Drive and park at Imbiah Lookout Car Park
- Take Sentosa Bus 1 or Bus 3 and alight at Beach Station stop; or
- Take the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station; or
- Take the Siloso Beach Tram and alight at Stop 1A
Siloso Beach Entrance: