What to Expect
No visit to Hong Kong would be complete without a vintage funicular journey up to the iconic skyline view as seen from the Peak Tower. Travel in style by jumping aboard the iconic Victoria Peak Tram, Hong Kong's historical cliff railway. Once at the top, look down on the famous Hong Kong skyline from the panoramic viewpoint of Sky Terrace 428 – the highest 360-degree viewing terrace in town. With a mobile e-voucher, accessing the Peak Tram couldn't be easier - simply present the QR code on your phone to enter the gate upon arrival. Since you're not limited to any ticketing or redemption times, you can plan your sightseeing around your own schedule. Return journeys plus access to Sky Terrace 428 (the Peak's observation deck) are included.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-2 can join for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Senior ticket: Age 65+
- Surcharge on published rate basis will be enforceable if any children/seniors are subject to adult price, or cannot provide identification of age. (Added after age info)
- The Peak Tram is accessible for people with folding wheelchairs. Wheelchair users should keep in mind that only those wheelchairs under the limit of 24 inches and manually controlled can board the cabin with the assistance of staff
- Please be reminded that queues may be experienced at the entrance. It is recommended to visit the attraction outside of peak hours (4:00pm-7:00pm) and avoid visiting during the weekends if possible
How To Use
- Please queue up at "Pre-purchased Ticket Holder" queue and present your Klook e-voucher QR code at the admission gate of the Peak Tram/Sky Terrace 428 for entrance
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Admission tickets will be forfeited for absentees without refund
- No amendment/cancelation will be accepted upon completion of the booking with receipt of payment
- Used, Invalid, Incomplete, or Expired tickets will not be accepted
- The ticket holder bears all liabilities to protect the ticket to prevent it from damage, counterfeit or misused, misprinted or mispresented, especially the QR code area which must be scanned at the admission gate of the Peak Tram and Sky Terrace 428
- Boarding/entry is subject to the queueing arrangement of Peak Tramways Co Ltd. and The Peak Tower Ltd.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to the official website
No amendment/cancelation will be accepted upon completion of the booking with receipt of payment
Activity will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No 8. or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option to book an alternative date
Opening Hours:Peak Tram
- Monday-Sunday, and public holidays: 7:00am-12:00am
Sky Terrace 428
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-11:00pm
- Weekends and public holidays: 8:00am-11:00pm
- Peak Tram Lower Terminus, 33 Garden Road, Central, H.K.
How To Get There:
- By foot: From Central MTR Exit J2, turn right and go through Chater Garden, cross Queen's Road Central, and go up Garden Road. The Bank of China Tower and Citibank Plaza will be on your left and St John's Cathedral on your right
- By taxi: Show this ”中環花園道山頂纜車總站” to the taxi driver