What to Expect
A cross between the ultimate theme park and a zoo, Ocean Park in Hong Kong is a staple in every first-time visit to the city. With Ocean Park Hong Kong tickets, you can get up close and personal with marine life in one of the largest aquariums in the world, Atoll Reef, and hop on the plethora of hair-raising rides - including one called the Hair-Raiser! - for a thrill-filled afternoon. Well-loved among locals and tourists, Hong Kong Ocean Park is a destination worth marking a day or two on your itinerary for.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 1-2 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Stroller and wheelchair rental services, as well as baggage or bulky item deposit services, are available in Aqua City
- Admission ticket includes all thrilling rides, animal encounters, quirky and informative attractions, and a cable car trip with breathtaking views
- Valid Rides for Fastrack: Cable Car Waterfront Station (one way), Cable Car Station Summit Station (one way), Ocean Express Waterfront Station (one way), Ocean Express Summit Station (one way), Grand Aquarium, South Pole Spectacular, The Rapids, Shark Mystique, Arctic Blast, Hair Raiser, Ferris Wheel, Raging River, The Dragon
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for regular admission
- A valid passport may be requested as proof of purchase
- Please see package details for ticket validity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Make sure to pick up a show schedule when you arrive at the park so you can plan sightseeing around fantastic shows!
- First time visitor? Check out our guide to Hong Kong Ocean Park
- For the utmost comfort and convenience, book your Ocean Park transfers in advance
- 10:00am-6:00pm (please refer to Ocean Park official website for latest arrangement)
- Ocean Park, Aberdeen, Hong Kong