What to Expect
The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Get tickets to both the Crystal Cabin and the Standard Cabin and get to experience both on your way to Lantau Island and back with this 1+1 promotion. Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-11 are included in the head count and must be accompanied by a person aged 15+
- Ngong Ping 360 is wheelchair- and stroller-accessible
- Luggage storage services are available at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal and Holidays 360 Information Center at Ngong Ping Village. Storage fees are calculated at HKD100 per piece and no advance booking is required
- Parking is available at the Citygate Outlet car park. The car park at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal is reserved for coach pick-up and drop-off services only
Cabin Rules and Regulations
- Only water can be consumed in the cabin
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin
How To Use
- You can present either a printed voucher or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Tickets can be redeemed at the designated counter of Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
- Please be reminded that long queues may still be experienced during peak seasons
- A valid ID may be requested as proof of purchase
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- No cancellation, refunds or changes can be made
- Cable car service may be canceled due to inclement weather or typhoons, in which case you can change the visit date on or before the voucher validity
- A photographer will take your photo as soon as you board the cable car. If you're in a group, get everyone to stand up and pose to capture the best shot
- Want to check out the other awesome attractions in the area? Try the 360 Tai O Pass
- The Ngong Ping Village houses three main attractions: Walking with Buddha, Motion 360 and VR 360. There are also dining outlets and retail shops for you to explore
- 10:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 9:00am-6:30pm, Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances. Please visit the Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before booking/departure
How To Get There:
- By MTR to Tung Chung Station, Exit B. The cable car terminal is located adjacent to the station
- By bus to Tung Chung: E11, E21, E23, E31, E32, E33, E34, E41, E42, 1R, S1, 2, 21, 23
- By private van transfer: Book Klook's Hong Kong Attraction Transfers for great value transfers!