What to Expect
The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride in Hong Kong is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Ride the Crystal Cabin and enjoy fantastic sights aboard the glass-bottom cabin - a fantastic experience for family and friends traveling together! Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Children aged 0-11 must be accompanied by a person aged 15+ to travel on the cable cars
- Only water can be consumed in the cabin
- To protect the safety of passengers and the environment, smoking is prohibited
- Ngong Ping 360 is wheelchair user-friendly. Disabled guests can simply approach our Guest Services Operator for assistance after arriving at the terminal
- Luggage storage facilities are available
- Guests who would like to drive to Tung Chung can park their cars at the Citygate Outlet car park. Please note that the car park at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal is reserved for pick-up and drop-off services of coaches only
- Meal coupon can only be redeemed once at any one of the participating restaurants listed on the coupon
How To Use
- You can present either a printed voucher or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Tickets can be redeemed at the designated counter of Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
- Please be reminded that long queues may still be experienced during peak seasons
- A valid ID may be requested as proof of purchase
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
No cancellation, refunds or changes can be made
Cable car service may be canceled due to inclement weather or typhoons, in which case you can change the visit date on or before the voucher validity
A photographer will take your photo as soon as you board the cable car. If you're in a group, get everyone to stand up and pose to capture the best shot
Is Ngong Ping 360 worth it? People who've waited in long lines definitely prove that it is a must-try!
The Ngong Ping Village houses three main attractions: Walking with Buddha, Motion 360 and VR 360. There are also dining outlets and retail shops for you to explore
- 10:00am-6:00pm, Mondays-Fridays
- 9:00am-6:30pm, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances. Please visit the Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before departure
How To Get There:
- By MTR to Tung Chung Station, Exit B. The cable car terminal is located adjacent to the station
- By bus to Tung Chung: E11, E21, E23, E31, E32, E33, E34, E41, E42, 1R, S1, 2, 21, 23